Message : Name=Request
Message : Number of form actions, 209, has exceeded 200, the maximum allowable value per request. This value is configurable and can be changed by the administrator.
Increase the form actions in configuring InfoPath services section as mentioned below:-
- Go to Central Administration of the SharePoint server.
- Click on General Application Settings
- In the section "InfoPath Forms Services"–>select Configure InfoPath Forms Services.
- In the Number of Actions per Post back, enter some max value around 250 or 300 depends on your project form requirement.
- There are chances that the error may retain same even after we increase the number of actions per post back. The second thing we have to increase is the value of "Maximum size of form session state" to 8192. By default it is 4092, by increasing it to 8192 the error should go away.